Fiera Capital to announce financial results for the fourth quarter of 2019 on March 19, 2020
/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
MONTREAL, Jan. 23, 2020 /CNW Telbec/ – Fiera Capital Corporation (TSX: FSZ) (“Fiera Capital”) will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2019 on Thursday, March 19, 2020, before markets open, followed by a conference call at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) that same day.
Conference call information:
- The conference call will be held on Thursday, March 19, 2020, at 10:30 a.m. (EDT).
- The call will be hosted by Vincent Duhamel, Global President and Chief Operating Officer and Lucas Pontillo, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Financial Officer.
- Financial analysts will be invited to ask questions.
- Media representatives and other interested individuals are invited to participate on a “listen-only” basis.
Conference call access:
- From Canada and the United States: 1-888-231-8191 (toll free), access code 1241979;
- Outside North America: 1-647-427-7450, access code 1241979;
- The conference will also be accessible live via webcast.
The quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and a presentation will be posted on www.fieracapital.com prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Replay of conference call:
Audio replay will be available from March 19 to March 26, 2020 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (toll free), access code 1241979.
About Fiera Capital Corporation
Fiera Capital is a leading independent asset management firm with approximately C$164.7 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2019. The firm provides institutional, retail and private wealth clients with access to full-service integrated money management solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes. Clients and their portfolios derive benefit from Fiera Capital’s depth of expertise, diversified offerings and outstanding service. Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange. www.fieracapital.com
In the U.S., asset management services are provided by the firm’s U.S. affiliates who are investment advisers that are registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Additional information about Fiera Capital Corporation, including the firm’s annual information form, is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com
SOURCE Fiera Capital Corporation
The information contained in press releases and company news is valid as of the date indicated. You should not assume that statements remain accurate or valid after the date.